Tuesday 30 April 2013

Sunshine Rain

I'm so sad, for her & for me
For al the things we could be,
But now can't, I'm not sure whether to hope we could actually be,
..but meeting you is still awesome, Even with all that it'll bring

Just a day, more of hours
That's the time I've spent &
Already wanna be yours,
Rather want you to be mine,
To know you more, than I wanna know wine
to spend time with you &
that's where it gets sort of sad

I don't know you, have no idea if there's already someone in your life,
The little I know makes it had to believe you would lack someone who would be ready to die,

For you,
Are awesome, the sweetest girl ..I knew that the 1st time you waved at me, really liked that
Are friendly, you befriended me ..spoke to me like you'd known me all along.
Are caring, you listened to me ..probably more than I listened back, hope next time I'll give you that.
Finally loved your beautiful eyes ..couldn't stop staring, loved the look in your eye as you looked back
..I could go on & on but lemmi 1st know you more so I can speak on facts   

So I'm sad for her coz I saw her post
& sad for me coz I'm not sure I could draw any close,
To her coz now I know she has someone in her heart, someone she loves the most,
Its gonna be really had to pull back, I think I must..

No comments:

Post a Comment