Monday 9 September 2013

Uhm..

So there's this girl, who I actually know & love..
trust me this is not a crush nor is it love at 1st glance!
It was never love at 1st site coz when I met her I never thought we would ever be this tight,
I've grown to love her.. as I've known her, as I've been with her,
She's really influenced me as I've influenced her,
She's met my friends, I've met her friends.. my friends are hers!
I'm not closing my eyes to that, its just that I've probably not had a chance!
..I've met them it's just that I expected more coz she's super awesome its had to believe there are not (more#)
I've met her family, I felt so proud when she invited me over everyone else

..but for more reason I still wanna feel that I'm more
I wanna be sure I'm the one she adores
..maybe then when I see her with the rest I won't have a reason to feel sour
I'll be content coz I'll know we have more..
   

No comments:

Post a Comment