Saturday 28 September 2013

Amazing chance..

Given that you're so much like me,
I can't help but think you understand me like this,
Seing the expressions on your face wish you could see me now,
I know I make such faces, more unconscious when I'm cought in such instances, like when someone is embarrassing themselves ';-! 
When you don't have the words to say, what would give a certain sound,
Priceless face to me, if my eyes were a camera I'd take so many shots,
All perfect to me, they are ..now they're precious thoughts.
Remember that day when we met your friend, then as he said hi he forgot to see me,
There came that face, no words from your mouth but you were apologizing for him,
I could tell by your face ..it expressed everything:)

So I'm really trying but my weaknesses are making it hard for me,
I thank God I know you, what I know tells me u're understanding,
Really hope I won't mess up, I'll find a way to get to you,
I really hope I won't fail, if I do I pray u'll understand me,
Please Lord help me know how to get to her, help me get to know her,
I like her too much I'm scared I may try so hard to impress her..
Why I'm scared is coz in doing that I may loose the little I have with her,
In doing that I may turn to someone else & loose the chance to get to know this girl that I really really treasure..     

No comments:

Post a Comment