Thursday 24 April 2014

Test

"...you know your test, two words from the 1st and last page.. I discovered one for people. "

I was at a friends party Jana and as we left I saw the moon.. full and so beautiful.

So I share with this person next to me, "Check out the moon" I say, they look up and immediately after looked back at me wondering what they were meant to see. Then I get sad :( ..then I get close to my friend, the birthday girl and I get another view of it.

She's artistic, I just wanted to share with her its beauty.. she looked at it, looked back at me and [..in my heart I said damn] she went ahead to ask me what about it, I gave up and just said it's beautiful. And she said yeah.. I didn't expect it from her :(

..anyways, it was a long way home and I stared at it as long as I could, its beauty pulling me, gluing me to it:[] through the tall trees and the leaves [even more beautiful].

And when I got home I got out and stared at it some more, would have slept out if I could have ..the full moon was beautiful, it's hard to understand how some people couldn't notice.

People are different.

No comments:

Post a Comment