Friday 4 April 2014

Through my lens ..the way i see ^_^

If only you could see the way I do, see what I see.. see through my lenses. Beautiful things, figures, people.. no, maybe it's better you don't. I feel just as intensely, pain, sorrow and not just mine but from everyone around me.. could you really take that.

Being entwined in a rage that is not yours, feeling the hate that you have successfully trained yourself never to have.. but feeling it non the less, radiating from that sad soul seated to the now sad soul that is you.

I guess I am only alive because I can take out as much as I net in, but it's not easy.. it has never been easy. Writing what they call beautiful poetry, playing the guitar, talking continuously with so much depth may seem like a talent.. a gift from God but only God knows how so many times I have wished not to have this gift, because as precious as it is so is it as heavy.

If not for Him.. so I thank Him everyday, for His presence in every way. When He sends a random guy from the streets who saves me, when He uses a friend to wake me [from deadly sleep], when He uses family to physically and emotionally shelter me, when He sends His Angeles and when He's just Him. I thank Him..

No comments:

Post a Comment