Monday 7 October 2013

The one that got away:(

I met her, got to know her & fell in love with her,
Her style, her beauty, the way she thought ..her whole being,
I was convinced it was her, the girl I'd been looking for,
The mother of our kids, the woman of my dreamz

Yeah she was real, me & her were the real deal,
Everyone saw it, we experienced it, we felt it,
Me & her made an awesome team, real chemistry 

That's why its really had to believe she's the one that got away, 
The one i made prayers for a future with,
The one who would have made it hard to breath,
..without her in the picture i had of my future,
All the plans i had mad with her, would be shuttered without her!

But I still let her leave, i couldn't stand the pain now & didn't want to imagine the same later when everything would have been much greater,
Did she really hurt me or did I do that myself?
..in my head she hurt me & I pulled back, that's where I hurt myself,

Now I have no idea how she's doing & in my head she's still the perfect one for me..
Well maybe I'm overthinking, I doubt that but I still shouldn't be waiting?!?
..for a girl whose living her life like nothing is different,
a girl who may not be affected at all with my existence or non existence?!?
Regardless I still can't stop thinking about her,
Her well being at the minimum
..sometimes I think about all we could have been.
..but I need to put an end to this, an end to this love & desire in my heart,
..to be with this girl, to have her as part of my life?!    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment