Wednesday 9 October 2013

Now I know her name!

Found this some weeks back, I wrote it way back in high school.. it literally took me back in time!

"I stood there really tense, thinking of her,
I was decided this time so I stretched out my arm..
My heart beat fast, it beat really fast..
Then as she turned, it just froze up.. I didn't like that!
I don't know how but I asked her what her name was,
..she looked at me smiled & said something,
I couldn't hear her well but she'd definitely said something..
So I leaned closer to hear what she'd said..
She whispered to my ear, yes she said something,

..I almost melt down at the sound of her voice, her really pretty voice, her angels voice..
I smiled back, she blushed away.. no idea if I scored but now I know her name:)"    

No comments:

Post a Comment