Tuesday 22 October 2013

When I close my eyes

[When i close my eyes it's her I see,
Her & me walking on my eyeballs,
I can see her so clearly with my eyes closed,
How is it possible seing myself in my eyeballs]

She's the girl of my dreams,
But this time she's real,
So is all that I feel,
But I have no idea what she'll make of it
What she thinks, if she feels me

Everytime I see ua face,
in my dreams & imagination,
All I wanna do is make u mine,
So I'm asking would u mind
..being mine, could you give me a little while,
So I can show you what I'm like
Please lets share this time
Today for a little while then we'll decide, if we can get by

I'm looking for somebody I can talk to,
Girl I'm looking for somebody I can share my life with
I'm looking for somebody I can live with,
Somebody I who will share all with me,
Not that I need it, just that that's how secure she'll be..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment