Wednesday 16 July 2014

A song that could describe what I feel ':?

I'm looking for a song that could describe what I feel,
It's hard to even find words that could describe my ordeal,
Horror movies, ragging seas, crying babies,
Still can't find maybe a sound could describe better this scene,

Aaarg, ggggr, can't say bazinga of sounds kind of cool,
Dann, khh, they're still words on a paper maybe a color, blue!
..could describe better what I may be going through,
It's not funny, yet I'm laughing I should go back to my room

Boom! ..thank God its not all in my head,
How could just white on the floor cause all that tension,
Milk poured down be such a big deal,
It's real, it's real, I'm not going mad ..all this tension is real

I'd clearly finished this on the previous line,
Kpaw! ..a Chinese plate from my dad's hand, decides it's its time,
Coincidence, probably, or not, now what?
Melancholy is the reason why I took this pad, I was drowning in my thoughts,
Now what, now what?@#$%&*-+()

No comments:

Post a Comment