Wednesday 16 July 2014

Tommyhillfigure instead of Gucci jeans ':.

My mind is filled with the wrongest things..
I'm talking about tommyhillfugure instead of Gucci jeans?/;:'"!
Like I'm in law school but I'm more of an Einstein, geek!
..it could be that I'm just thinking about things too deep:/

Thinking about the future to far off,
But is that really wrong, what's wrong with having a thought?!
Making plans, taking turns, juggling everything round & round,
..put that way then it may not be so right, right?

If my brain is working full-time for my future then when am I gonna live today?
Thinking about my PhD when, I'm not even done with my degree,
Feel like I'm eroding too fast, I'm turning into debris..
I need to stop this, or sort it, arrange my thoughts before it gets too late, stop this debate..

Why am I thinking too much, why do I do this?
Because this is me, because that's how I do it!
..why am I talking to myself, why am I doing this?
Because I understand me, because this is how I sometimes do it..

No comments:

Post a Comment