Wednesday 16 July 2014

UPart

I love you, and you love me back, loved me back maybe, or am I that blonde I just assumed that FACT,
Your words if I assumed it's only that they came from your heart,
Like mine did, or from somewhere deep within your being..
Then why are we not happy together, or atleast still together,
What happenned to us, who changed the weather,
I know we hadn't said our vows yet but should it really affect us, I'm talking about the bad whether, whether it's dark or night, as long as we are together, forever..
When I'm down you pull me up, or support me be a lever, when you're down, I'll carry you, with my hands, on my back,
If we happen to be all down, we'll fight together, on the ground I will build a shelter,
for us, I can, we can never be defeated, not just because you bring me lack,
Because we were made like that, on our own we are strong, together united we're stronger.

Stonger than steel, stronger than the hippos skin which cannot be cut through even with the strongest steel

No comments:

Post a Comment