Wednesday 16 July 2014

Not so forever.

Should I presume that you don't love me any more,
Maybe love is too strong, I mean you don't percieve me like you did?
It sounds rhetoric but I need an answer because in my mind there's a law,
You still are crowned queen, in my mind you still are the lady on the lead.

It's probably been months but to me we spoke yesterday,
The pain however feels longer than pain caused by just a day..
You've probably moved on, and me, I still relieve each day,
Each breath while with you because I don't know how to convince my mind you are gone, that it's been days, [weeks, months.. I still can't move on]

Well maybe you're not? I'm willing to live in this pain,
Because I can't dare imagine how much more it would be, forget about the gain,
..imagine being sure she's gone, forever,
Ooh, how I'd hate forever.. and I still have will to live :(!)

Why the heck did I say I'd love you forever, love is too strong :( I hate J'adore, now J'aime.

No comments:

Post a Comment