Tuesday 18 February 2014

Call button

So I press the call button.. my heart could be in rubles,
It is beating t t, t t, t..
It is beating t t, t t, t..

All of this coz of this chick,
All this said with the highest regards,
I fallen deeply in love,
(I feel like) With (this chick) her I can walk in rags..

Although I wouldn't dare coz I wanna give her only the best,
She's so awesome I couldn't give her anything less,
I always try to give the best to all, but she's special so I'll give her better than the rest..
 
To get her I really have to stretch,
Out of my zone, I have to really go out,
This time round my charm is not enough,
I'm dealing with a girl I have to assume can read through my laugh.. 

Texts & calls, conversations on the go,
From class to the bus, where I'm in luck I get a chance,
All I want is a dance with her, to get to know her even just a glance,

I just want to know her, but its going too slow,
So I'm scared someone might snatch her away,
This awesome girl potential mother of our child 
So I'll pray, God will definitely help me calm my mind:)

No comments:

Post a Comment