Saturday 8 February 2014

Job or Jonah

So am I Job or Jonah..

So righteous God's bragging with me,
hence all this attacks biting on me,
Should I give up or should I keep fighting,
Should I not tell them that I'm the cause of all this,
Should I not tell them if they throw me the ship will stop sinking,
But I'd be lying, I'd be killing me, if I wasn't him?/;:'"!

Am I still in the boat or am I already in the whales throat,
Should I stop fighting will it throw me of its sprout or would I be giving up to the devils will,
giving up heavens deal
Talk to me Lord, tell me where's my Nineveh,

If giving up is not giving into his will then I want to, to give into your will
..but I need to know who I am so that if I'm Job I will keep holding on, where am I to go, if I'm doing it all wrong,

They sometimes call me Holly Joe & I'm not saying I'm not but you know me Lord, again I need to know?/;:'"!
Is it the devil attacking me or is it you taking me back to your will, please tell me Lord because you know how tough I can fight believing I'm using your might,
I know it's sometimes stupid but you know me, how when I'm fighting with you I just never give up, how I got your back

Am I fighting you Lord, is it the reason why I'm loosing, or am I just a Job you have just allowed the devil to abuse me..
Am I Jonah Lord, please tell me & where on earth is Nineveh,
Because I would crawl there.. you know I need to go to heaven?/;

Please talk to me Lord..

No comments:

Post a Comment