Sunday 9 February 2014

NightMArE

Please tell me this isn't real,
Please wake me up & tell me this isn't real,
Please wake me up babe, next to you where are the kids,
Please wake me up so I can tell you about this dream..

No, this nightmare I was in, thank God you were not there,
I love you, would love to have you everywhere with me but that, babe, you could not have bared,
I know you're tough, maybe you could but I wouldn't let you even see where I were,
I'm telling you this only coz we promised to share all that we have

It was queer & dark, like a hollow that lacks..
An end worse than the graves, it was the worst, like drenchfull thirst,
Imagine the Kalahari, the scorching sun so hot it's like you're in a pan
..without the beautiful desert features to observe, to admire, not even mirages just fire..

Thank God you woke me when you did, because with such intensity I would have died from within,
I love you boo, I only kept fighting coz I know you love me too,
Thank you for waking me up again, for being by my side,
For being in my heart, never to part ..again, I love you, I'm so thankful to God I have you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment