Monday 17 February 2014

nOtE VaLs

It doesn't have to be valentines for me to get you a rose, does it? It doesn't..
Or wild lillies, green, like I believe you'd like them to be..
but let's just talk about the rose, that's how you seem to me..
Beautiful dark red, so much mystery in them.. don't even want to get started on it,
coz I may never get finished but I don't want to get stuck on reds mystery when I have you with me!"':;/?

Rouge ..like your pretty lips.
Très belle, almost like you,
You said you don't like its scent, then maybe it should aspire to have yours ':!
..its green leaves blend with its petals to give beauty so natural, Just like every part of you, giving the perfect beautiful you..
My mom once told me when left overnight in a vase with water & sugar it blossoms.. That must be why you're so sweet :!
..people say nothing's perfect, if true then the only imperfections in you are the thorns of the rose which as painful as they may prick, I'd persevere the pain just to get to have the beautiful rose..
J'aime.. j'adore vous toujour!

No comments:

Post a Comment