Wednesday 19 March 2014

Crush or Love?

If the first time you see her you want to be with her, you're so sure she’s the one, then she probably isn’t. I said probably so there’s still a percentage likelihood she might still be?!.

There's a relatively big difference between a crush and love, I thank God I didn’t have to learn that the hard way! A crush can lead to love, it’s not the other way round ..that’s just my opinion.

The two aren’t similar although sometimes we interchange them like they were. The first line of this page is my definition of what a crush is, and in comparison love is: if you still want to be with her, you still think she’s the one after you’ve gotten to know her.

I’m definitely not against crushes, I may be having a hard time convincing myself that though, as much as I’d like to believe it.. and to to get rid of my doubts I just have to compare the two':/

..no comparison, not at all!

Crushes can occur within the blink of an eye, and yeah, this might be termed as good in comparison to love, which is usually very complicated [too complicated, to even find a standard definition?/;:'"!], but all the same as first as they [the crushes] appear they disappear. Which to some is again an advantage, one night stands.. wake up, continue with life like nothing ever happened.

These immoral behaviors have contributed to the current messes we have in our societies..

So how can you protect yourself from the potential messes caused by crushes, how do you shield yourself from the crazy complications of love? Follow 'Crushes and, or Love' for more facts and personalized opinions on this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment