Friday 21 March 2014

Now lOOk what you made me wRITE

I've already done this before,
Enough experience, don't need any more,
If ever you are to leave just tell it to my face,
I never want to plan for this, maybe I should? ..I dont want to fall on my lace!

Break my face, I would hate, but I'd rather that than my heart,
..so if you ever want to leave just tell it to my face, don't just run from our hut,
..mansion, tree house, whatever you call it, anything you want,

I will make it easier, not too uncomfortable, I won't gaze,
I will walk away, with the broken pieces of my heart, stay away from your place..
Not coz I will be over you but because I respect everyone, so sad that now you will be everyone :(

..so if you keep quiet, and tourture me I will assume you're seeking revenge,
Or you're sick, you're laying somewhere in bed,
And I don't know how not to be a good friend,
I will worry, tourture me, if that's what you wanted you have in the worst way been avenged.

..but don't worry, I won't fight back, I never do, that's just me,
Maybe sing Neyo & Rihana's 'hate that I love you', that's the worst I could do!?/;
Even if I didn't love.. off cause, how could that even be true?/;
..now I'm done, not with you, just doing the worst I could do.
..expressing myself.
Seems not yet "I miss you" 'babe'..
:"( end.

No comments:

Post a Comment