Sunday 30 March 2014

How much?

I can count the number if times I have given up on someone, I mean for me they're so few.. I actually can hardly recall any! So far only this one girl but I didn't really give up on her, I just couldn't keep up. She was too fast, atleast for me at that time.

That's one of the tricky parts of relationships.. you meet someone, you like them, sometimes they like you back. Now that they like you back, because you like them as much what will you do to that.

You probably want to know them more.. so hang out with them more, talk to them more':/ we however have to remember that life existed before they met you, you existed before you met them after all [..right ':?]? So how do you do this, where will they get the extra hours to be with you?

A day has only 24hours, even if you had the cash and could afford to buy extra time there's no market for that yet maybe in time. But even if you could are you worth the time, are they willing to give you that time?

It's all about interests. How interesting you are to them, how interesting they are to you. All this among many other factors like your spare capacity will influence their ranking and maybe position in your life.

I remember this amazing girl I met in a mat, for instance.

I have this habit of having a book with me whenever I'm carrying a bag, and another habit of almost always always carrying a bag [you can see where this is headed, of course:!] ..I had a bag and books.

I had decided to Polish up on my French so every morning in the ma3 I would have my book out of the bag and go through an average of around five pages.. I was really getting good too. It's one of the major advantages of not driving

[Unless you have audio knowledge.. or an Audi, I think it would be pretty had to leave an Audi parked even for knowledge, ok, maybe for knowledge. After which you would drive it through the streets of Paris ..you can speak French now. It of course has GPS navigation so you don't need to the French to ask for direction but you can still speak it :p Ooh, and it's convertible.. it has to be so that you can see the stars and moon as you drive through the night ':|]

As I read my book, more like study this girl boards the mat and sits right next to me. She's on her phone and smiling alot, she's texting someone.. I was seriously studying my French book, for real [I was ':?!] I was.. it's just that my brain can hardly let anything get by me, that's why I probably need a controlled environment [seclusion to maximize on study!] ..I really need this especially right now, that's a story for another day though ':!

Then I see a cell phone right infront of me and now I'm officially distracted. Translate please must have been what she must have said to me.. thank God I knew that translation otherwise, uhm.. so I translated the text and that's how the conversation started.

She was an awesome girl, brilliant, very intellectual, confident, a little uhm, and really pretty too ..a girl like the ones I usually fall for, yes I do ':!

I have to admit I loved how she did it, how she hit through her shy self and said hi to me. When I think about it and now when I look back she's so much like me [omg, there are so many people like me.. and how I pride myself in being different, maybe I should stop ':?] ..how she cleaverly used the truth to start a conversation just like I believe I would to talk to someone who seems interesting. It's one of the hardest things to do for 'people like us' but risks are everywhere so if the reward seems worth why not.

One of her friends who was learning French was really exited about it so he sent her a minimum of one word everyday, and she sent back a word of Spanish [Please note I said MINIMUM, his sentences were full of French phrases while hers were just as Spanish!].. a really interesting way of learning, I think I should consider [Ooh, the words sent are never translated.. you have to search for the meaning yourself!].

Why I brought this up is because, it's one relationship that disappeared just because, uhm ..the right factors as per this piece were not in place, like no investment of time mainly.

We met again randomly somewhere on the streets but you can never really speak on the streets, except from greetings and maybe some small talk ':/ ..so whem I saw her again some weeks back after a really long time [probably a year ':! ] I felt really sad! She said hi from a distance and, it took me a while to load her but when I did I really felt bad :/

She made her move and I really liked her, but because of my then position I didn't reciprocate. I lost a potentially great friend.. I really searched hard for her contacts that day [sort of rampaging through my Google contacts without even a name, I shot words that may relate to what I knew of her hoping I had described her in the contact notes ..and the search would find her but to no avail :( ], even I thought that was too desperate [..lame, yes, I don't understand why I so openly admit I did ..she was worth it ':?]

..I hope fate bring us another chance but in this case there's not much I can do but wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment