Tuesday 25 March 2014

Meet

...So I get this call from an unknown number as I'm reading this book waiting for this guy to finally keep his word, even if only once.

I know it seems like I'm trying too hard but this guy seems...ok, I know also that human beings are bound to disappoint but what about faith?

Anyways that's not why I came here in the first place. I had already given up on him, was here only to let the dogs out on him [How humanly loving of me.. I was, for real, you believe me..don't you?

Please say yes, if I'm not human who am I? Well, I know I feel alien most times but it's them not me, right ':? Wait..don't tell me, I'd rather just live with my thoughts..]

So, as I was saying, I pick up the call and.. it's not who I thought it was. It's not the potential guitar student I had been told about.

She's in town, one of my very close friends is in town..

My mind all of a sudden developed some crazy conscious. I now remembered how rugged I was.. how I just jumped out of the house attired in the closest thing I could find, how crised my white tshirt was ..it didn't meet the iron box that lay so conveniently next to my bed.

I am always conscious, but today I was just going to finish some dirty job. I wasn't planning to stay longer than an hour.. atleast that's what I thought, I planed ':! Because of that I even had another date in an hour back home.

"That's great.." is what I must have said to that babe when she told me she would be here in an hour or an hour and a half.
{Fast foward ..coz I'm too lazy to write any more, especially coz I'm using my phone..}

We finally met.

My eyes walked around alot as I waited for her. Sometimes I looked at my phone other times I thought about removing that book..it would help her spot me [I for a second thought..], but I knew I couldn't read a thing so I left her, Elizabeth Gilbert, that is, the author of the book I was reading.

I finally spotted someone who almost looked like her, well, apart from the way she was clad. She was a little extreme, with a dark, tight, 'hugging' short dress, and sunglasses.. she seemed to have alot of make up too.

Now all I could come back to was how I looked, how it could look walking with her.

I was pretty comfortable with my look but next to her I would have gotten a little uncomfortable, I think ':/ she probably would have too is what I also thought.

Then my mind went to the more logical facts of the matter as my eyes followed her further and further away from me as she went on looking for whoever she was looking for [Of course me :) ] ..so as I reached for my phone to call her, to rid her of what seemed like a torturous search. Before I could call my phone rang.. it was her!

I watched her pick up the phone, and as I told her I could see her I get a tap on me and she says hi..

Thank God ..must have been what I said in my mind!

I confirmed it was her..the real her.

Thank God it wasn't her, it would have been weird walking with a girl that dresses up given how rugged I was, how rugged I imagined myself to be.

She was simply dressed but beautiful, even more beautiful than the really dressed up lady in black who I thought was her.

She was in a red cardigan and wore a really pretty smile.

We walked and walked as we spoke.

She was as amazing in person as she always was in our conversations.

It was awesome meeting her.

It was awesome meeting you :)

I can't help wonder how it will be meeting her.. I know she wrote it down..prophecy, but everyday I loose an ounce of belief that it'll ever happen [Happen how she put it down..if it'll be as intense, in a good way, like she said ..I'll have to keep on wondering Π':( ].

Maybe it already did, happen [Sometimes I think that my mind made her up.. ':?, :(, :'(, :''( ] hmm..

Is she real, of course she's real [Whether a creation of my mind, or another ..she was created so she is of course real]! What I mean is does she exist in the human form I was made to believe she does , hmn ':?

..for more about this mysteries, check out 'stories'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment